Injured or in Pain?
Sports Physiotherapy Harley Street. At Mike Squirrell Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Clinic, we have all your sports and running injuries covered.
Sports Injury Clinic London
Mike Squirrell is one of London’s leading sports medicine specialists and regularly treats England’s top professional sports players. He also works with the ASP Surfing World Tour, Cirque du Soleil, Dance UK and X-Games International. At our state-of-the-art clinic we’ll partner with you the whole way through your rehabilitation from your first steps post-injury or post-operatively to the end-stage activities required for your sport.
Appointments call 0203 174 2455
Make an Appointment Online
All Sports & Running Injuries Treated at Harley Street Physiotherapy
We offer specialist treatment and rehabilitation for:
- Lower Leg, Ankle & Foot Injuries – Achilles tendinitis, Shin splints, Calf strain, Ankle sprains, Muscle tears, Compartment syndrome, Plantar Fascitis, Heel pain, Foot Pain
- Back Pain – Acute & Chronic low back pain, Sciatica, Slipped disc, SIJ & Pelvis Problems
- Knee Injuries – ACL injuries, Medial ligament tears, Meniscus & Cartilage problems, Patello-femoral pain, Jumper’s Knee, Osgood Schlatter’s disease
- Elbow Injuries – Tennis elbow, Golfer’s elbow, Bursitis
- Shoulder Injuries – Rotator cuff injury, Dislocated shoulder, AC joint sprain, Biceps tendon pain, Throwers shoulder
"After 10 years of back pain I have got my life back! Even walking, sitting and standing I was in terrible pain. Now I can and walk and run pain free. I’ve lost weight and improved my health all-round. My only regret is not seeking out Mike Squirrell earlier."
Sports Medicine Harley Street
We Can Help You Get Better Faster
Sporting injuries can be new and acute, or chronic ongoing ‘niggles’ that just won’t go away. To get to the bottom of the problem we use the latest diagnostic techniques including video assessment, surface EMG and motion analysis. It all comes together with hands on treatment to alleviate pain and stiffness – making you move better, taking the load from the injured part of your body.
At Mike Squirrell Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Clinic, our aim is to get you back to full-fitness and enjoying your favourite sport sooner. We offer specialist rehabilitation and return-to-fitness programs in the following areas:
- Skiing – balance rehabilitation, leg strength, enhanced flexibility
- Running – biomechanical assessment and correction, movement analysis, correct stretching routines
- Football – maximum joint flexibility, warm-up and warm-down routines
- Rugby – core strength and gym training routines, enhanced fitness
- Dance – core stability and strength, pilates, enhanced flexibility, freedom and control of movement
To return to your full sporting performance we help you to understand and prevent a recurrence of your injury from happening in the future.
Call us now on 020 3174 2455
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have. For more information on our City Physiotherapy Practice please visit www.londonphysio.co.uk
Make an Appointment