Sport Physiotherapy West London
Sport & Running
Sports Physiotherapy Harley Street. At Mike Squirrell Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Clinic, we have all your sports and running injuries covered. Mike Squirrell is one of London’s leading sports medicine specialists and regularly treats England's top professional sports players. He also works with the ASP Surfing World Tour, Cirque du Soleil, Dance UK and X-Games International. At our state-of-the-art clinic we’ll partner with you the whole way through your rehabilitation from your first steps post-injury or post-operatively to the end-stage activities required for your sport.
All Sports & Running Injuries
We offer specialist treatment and rehabilitation for:
- Lower Leg, Ankle & Foot Injuries – Achilles tendinitis, Shin splints, Calf strain, Ankle sprains, Muscle tears, Compartment syndrome, Plantar Fascitis, Heel pain, Foot Pain
- Back Pain – Acute & Chronic low back pain, Sciatica, Slipped disc, SIJ & Pelvis Problems
- Knee Injuries – ACL injuries, Medial ligament tears, Meniscus & Cartilage problems, Patello-femoral pain, Jumper’s Knee, Osgood Schlatter’s disease
- Elbow Injuries – Tennis elbow, Golfer’s elbow, Bursitis
- Shoulder Injuries – Rotator cuff injury, Dislocated shoulder, AC joint sprain, Biceps tendon pain, Throwers shoulder
We Can Help You Get Better Faster
Sporting injuries can be new and acute, or chronic ongoing ‘niggles’ that just won’t go away. To get to the bottom of the problem we use the latest diagnostic techniques including video assessment, surface EMG and motion analysis. It all comes together with hands on treatment to alleviate pain and stiffness – making you move better, taking the load from the injured part of your body.
At Mike Squirrell Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Clinic, our aim is to get you back to full-fitness and enjoying your favourite sport sooner. We offer specialist rehabilitation and return-to-fitness programs in the following areas:
- Skiing – balance rehabilitation, leg strength, enhanced flexibility
- Running – biomechanical assessment and correction, movement analysis, correct stretching routines
- Football – maximum joint flexibility, warm-up and warm-down routines
- Rugby – core strength and gym training routines, enhanced fitness
- Dance – core stability and strength, pilates, enhanced flexibility, freedom and control of movement
To return to your full sporting performance we help you to understand and prevent a recurrence of your injury from happening in the future.